NutriVRich Xinchang Tea
It is a fresh green tea wit Chinese yam rhizome,semen raphani, poria cocos and cassia seed. It facilitates intestinal peristalsis and promotes digestion. It is indispensable when you are busy at work, with no side effects on the human body and other adverse reactions.
1 in stock
Longrich NutriVRich Xinchang Tea is a fresh green tea wit Chinese yam rhizome,semen raphani, poria cocos and cassia seed. It facilitates intestinal peristalsis and promotes digestion. It is indispensable when you are busy at work, with no side effects on the human body and other adverse reactions.
- Contains 15 Sachets in a Box
- Effective as a good detoxifier and blood purifier
- Treats malaria, regulates blood pressure as well as blood sugar level
- Relieves congestion of the respiratory system
- Facilitates digestion, takes care of constipation (pile)
- Repairs urinary and Kidney disorders
- Assists in weight loss
Here are the ingredients in the tea and their benefits
Semen Pruni is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Oedema, Dermatophytosis and other conditions. It helps to lubricate the intestines to move faeces and promote urination.
What is Oedema? Oedema is fluid retention. It used to be called dropsy. Oedema can be most easily seen round the ankles after you’ve been standing (peripheral oedema). After lying down for a while, your eyes may look puffy and swollen. In severe cases, oedema can also collect in your lungs and make you short of breath.
What is Dermatophytosis? Its known as ringworm, a fungal infection of the skin. Typically, it results in a red, itchy, scaly, circular rash. Hair loss may occur in the area affected. Symptoms begin four to fourteen days after exposure. Multiple areas can be affected at a given time.
Cassia seed, also called semen cassiae in the Latin or pharmaceutical name and Jue Ming Zi in Chinese name, is known as a Chinese herb that is good at soothing the eyes and helping weight loss. For this reason, it is one of the most popular choices among office workers since very often they are sedentary and require staring at computer screen all the time.
So, what is cassia seed good for? According to ongoing research, modern pharmacological studies have confirmed it is an essential herb for prevention and treatment of various eye diseases, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and constipation. thanks to its purging activity, which can interfere with the absorption of fats and carbohydrates.
but because of its purging nature, women during pregnancy should stay away from it.
Poria (Poria cocos) is a type of mushroom long used in traditional Chinese medicine, a form of alternative medicine that originated in China. Typically sourced from the mushroom’s filaments (the threadlike cells that form the body of the mushroom), this lesser-known medicinal mushroom is available in dietary supplement form.
In traditional Chinese medicine, poria is said to aid in treatment of the following health problems:
Alzheimer’s disease, Anxiety, Cough, Diabetes, Diarrhea, Fatigue, High cholesterol, Insomnia, Stress, Tinnitus,
In addition, Poria is said to help sharpen memory, stimulates the immune system and protect against cancer, according to some proponents.
Semen Raphani also known as radish seed is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Hypertension, Constipation, Chronic tracheitis and other conditions.
- Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
- Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
- Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer
- Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
- Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Obesity
- Green Tea May Help You Live Longer
Buy Longrich NutriVRich Xinchang Tea (Green Tea) online in Nigeria with delivery